Having a bad day?.......Things to remember.
Have you created your own prison?
Mr Brain has gone to the doctor as he is feeling down and depressed. He has forgotten how to be happy.
Sometimes when we are having a bad time, it's hard to remember how to make yourself feel better. I have found if I am tired or hungry this has a huge effect on my mood and emotions. Someone can say something to me that I laughed at the other day but today I have taken it in a diffrent way. Today I became upset, and angry. This can cause confusion to everyone and then I internalise and start thinking the most horredous things about myself. My mood turns black and then it can go either way, either my empty feeling in my chest starts or it feels like someone is trying to rip my heart out through my chest. When I am like this I just shut down. In these times I am desperate to talk to someone who will just understand me. Let me know that they too have felt like this but they got through it. Someone to validate me. In these times I feel mad, crazy whatever you want to call it. It makes me think I can't possibly tell anyone how I feel they will never understand, they will judge me. So I stay silent and try to sleep it off. But these are the things I need to remember in these times.
- Problem, and emotions are temporary.
- You are not alone, Positive Mobile cares.
- Just because you think it, it doesn't make it facts.
- You are creative, caring and strong.
- Not everyone will like you but that's okay.
- It's okay to agree to disagree.
- Remember what makes you happy.
- Happy people don't bully or abuse other people.
- Its okay to talk about you feelings and thoughts in a safe place where people understand you and don't judge you. (Chat rooms and groups)
- Your thoughts (your opinion) and emotions are yours, and no-one has a right to tell you how you should feel.
- BElieve in YOUrself! For just being you, you are awesome.
- Be NICE & KIND with a SMILE to yourself and others.
- It's okay to not be okay.
- Celebrate the little things in life as well as the big. (Sometimes having a shower or brushing your teeth is something to celebrate)
- Never give up on your dreams.
- Anything is possible.
Hack your brain and get your daily dose of happiness.
Learn what your body's happy drugs are, what they do and how to fool your brain into releasing them into your system the easy way.