The Positivity Programme
What is our Purpose?
Who are Positivity Mobile
Positivity Mobile -(Positivity) We are pro-active problem solvers and life coaches. We believe in the Power of Positivity and that it can change this toxic world into a happy, positive world. Where the people believe in themselves and each other. We know the importance of being N.I.C.E. & K.I.N.D. with a S.M.I.L.E to yourself and others. We value each other because we know we need each other.
Positivity is a way of life, a lifestyle choice. It's a way of thinking, a state of mind.
I believe by spreading Positivity, we can change the world into, a world of equality and understanding. A world of hope not hopelessness. I believe, we should build each other up not tear each other down. I believe we need to learn to understand each other, embrace our diffrences and learn from each other. Pointing out someone's diffrences and then attacking them for it is wrong. Just because you don't share someone else's point of view, it doesn't give you the right to attack them or judge them. Learn to agree to disagree. Learn to understand, each others point of view.
Growing up I was given the Pentecostal church lifestyle. Religion was our life. It taught me about being, kind, nice, forgiving, kind and Non-Judgmental. I still believe that these things are really important and great life lessons, that's why they are part of positivity. I have long outgrown, the religious belief but the lessons it taught me, stay with me today.
Our core beliefs
- We believe in ourselves and each other.
- We believe in equality and fairness. (No matter what your age, race, religion, sexuality, gender, mental or physical health conditions, education or financial situation)
- We believe in the power of Positivity. (Being NICE & KIND with a SMILE to yourself and othere.
- We believe the answers are inside us all.
- We believe we are creative, caring and strong.
- We believe in a life of balance and moderation.
- We believe by educating the world we can make a world of balance and equality.
- We believe NO-ONE should ever feel alone and that no-one cares or understands them.
- We believe by creating a world of positivity we can eliminate poverty, stigma, hate, abuse and inequality.
- We believe no-one has the right to tell us how we should feel. We all have emotions that affect us differently. We are all unique with our own stories.
Donate to Positive Mobile
The steps are optional.
So there it is the 12 Steps of "The Positivity Programme" that's the path I took, your could be different. They are all tailor made to suit you.
You don't have to do them all, if you don't want to. You can drop in and out to whatever you need. You might know the answers to some of the questions already. You might not even care. This is the journey I took to find Positivity. It is tailor made to suit you.
There is no time limit on how long it takes, it takes as long as it takes. You see I understand that people learn by different methods and at different paces. I know we are all unique, that's why I treat people as individuals. "The Positivity Programme" is designed to be taylor made to suit the person.
Find out your Positivity level
Take a short test to find out your positivity level. Finding out your level is the start. It gives us an idea of where your starting from.